Friday, August 28, 2009

How Could You Not Enjoy Your Day?

The amazing husband has set up some new-fangled automated email that sends me a message every hour on the hour during my work day. They go something like this...


On August 28, 1961 Motown releases what would be its first #1 hit, "Please Mr. Postman" by The Marvelettes.

On August 28, 1878 George Whipple, American doctor and Nobel laureate (d. 1976) was born.

Crazy random fact #1: The average person has over 1,460 dreams a year.

Crazy random fact #2: The Kit Kat bar got its name from the Kit Kat Club in London’s West End, a joint famous for bringing dance-band music to the city in the 1920s.



Now that you know the above, how could you not enjoy your day? =)

ilu

He's so silly! I love my husband, ooh-la-la I'm a lucky girl!

No comments: