Sunday, August 2, 2009

Vanity for Humanity





I recently came across Bonnie's lovely blog, Love Your Place. Where she spoke about a wonderful project called Vanity for Humanity led by fellow blogger The Paris Apartment. You send in pictures of your vanity to help out the great group Habitat for Humanity. I have a great vanity that I picked up from Canton for only $110 so i decided to join in the fun and help out a great cause. I think that vanities are the ultimate in femininity and every woman should have a beautiful place to start each and every day. Since we've just moved I had to unpack many of my favorite things to do this which then spurred on some organizing and the whole project ended up taking several hours! Oh well I got some overdue things done and I love my end result.

4 comments:

the paris apartment said...

Fabulous! Bonnie just told me about your post. What a great score on the vanity. I'm so happy you're playing along and that the vanity has a brand new life!

Fira Saturn said...

Oh wow! This looks straight out of a magazine....

SO creative, I can't wait to see it in person.

Brandi@ Flights of Whimsy said...

Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments! I'll be emailing in my photos to you soon!

supermandy said...

beautiful!