Friday, November 6, 2009

Great Boots Under $100

It's true! The elusive affordable winter boot is here! And I've gathered all my favorites together in one place for your perusing. Come back and let me know what you buy!
$40, Only in size 6 :( , From Here
P.S. check out this site for really cute and affordable clothes!
$50 , From Here

$ 50 , From Here


$25 (not even joking) by Hypnotic, From Here



$25 (for reals yo) by Hypnotic, From Here


$99 by Naughty Monkey, From Here


$70 by Michael Antonio, From Here


$58 by Dollhouse, From Here

$80 by Unlisted from Kenneth Cole, From Here



$70 by Restricted, From Here


$70 Michael Antonio, From Here

$70 by Not Rated, From Here



$60 Michael Antonio, From Here

1 comment:

beachvintage.com said...

Where to start?? I love mostly all of these..... great post. Thanks for visiting me whilst I have been away.