Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Blog!

Today is the one year anniversary of Flights of Whimsy!

It's funny to think it's already been a year since I started this little blog. I've made so many friends and been so inspired by the blog community.

And it all started with this post!


You don't know how excited I get to see your comments on my posts! It means the world to me that someone reads my ramblings.

I'm flying to Atlanta and back today for work, it's going to be a long one! I feel like such a grown up traveling for work...

 This doesn't have anything to do with my blog's birthday. I just bought these peonies last weekend and they are just so prettttttty!

4 comments:

Sarah Greenman said...

A very very happy birthday! I love your blog and am so glad you joined the blogosphere! Happy travels too!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Happy Blog Birthday!

Miles Of Style said...

congratulations and happy blog b'day!

just stumbled upon your blog and i have to say i LOVE it. do come drop by mine too and maybe we can follow each other. =)

have a lovely day!

Persis
http://onestylemile.blogspot.com

red ticking said...

your blog is so much fun... i just found you and sooo glad i did! xx pam