Friday, June 11, 2010

Let's Find Some Beautiful Place to Get Lost

I hope your weekend has some lovely things in store for you!

Mine certainly does...



Tonight I'm performing with my girls at House of Blues.



And the rest of the weekend I'll spending in the bathroom...



You heard me right. This weekend we are finally going to demo our master bath. We have a long road ahead of us but I am so ready.



See before and after pictures of our bathroom here and here. To see what I have planned for it go here.



What are your weekend plans?

4 comments:

Julie Holloway said...

going to a wedding with my hubby! woohoo--night away from the babies. Can't wait to see the reveal! Did you find a cool light fixture?

Leah said...

Love your blog!

Unknown said...

Cannot wait to see the pictures! My husband just said this morning, out of the blue, "We need a chandelier in our bathroom." How awesome is that?? xo!

Brandi@ Flights of Whimsy said...

Oh Shari how funny! You must have taught him well!

Thanks Leah!

Julie, no light fixture yet, I'm focusing all my energy on the bathroom so thats on the back burner now!