Monday, August 16, 2010

Currently Obsessed With; Giant Art

And not just any pieces of art, but a big...honkin...ginormous...monstrosity...design a room around, piece of art.







I really love the texture that this abstract art gives to the room.


Who doesn't love saturated color? A fool, that's who!



This evokes two of my obsessions, art and small benches, three if you add my obsession with pink!


Another obsession, blue couches!


I practically peed my pants when I saw this crackle-y goodness!

I have a good idea for a piece of art for my living room. If I can pull it off it will be awesome, if not I will never mention it on this blog. Go away summer so I can get back to projects outside!!!!!

9 comments:

ashlina {the decorista} said...

you know i love this too! xo

court. said...

miss, excuse me. you need to do this yourself. and post pics.

Anonymous said...

Wow. These big art pieces are real eye catchers! I've never thought of putting up such large wall decor, but the swirly, circle-y (are those proper art terms?! Lol) art canvas is really making me drool! Soft and feminine!

Leah said...

Oh yes these are amazing! I love how they make these amazing statements!

Luvs!

Unknown said...

Giant art = Gorgeous art!
xx

Unknown said...

Me too! Love giant statement art, the more offbeat the better! You're right, that crackle is to die! XO!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Love big art... a statement piece.

love the 3rd picture

xo

Nicki said...

I love, love, LOVE the giant art piece in the 5th picture! The colors are gorgeous!

Lilacandgrey said...

loving the pink one!