Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's That Time! Holiday Gift Swap!!!

It's getting to be that time of year again and just to be sure everyone has plenty of time to participate I'm announcing my 2nd Annual Handmade Holiday Gift Swap! Last year's was small but a blast!



I hope that everyone will participate and join in on the fun this year!

Here's the skinny...

1) I will match you up with another participant to swap with. Your match may not be the person you are sending your gift to, it's a surprise!

2) You must make a handmade gift for under $20 (US). It can be ANYTHING! Completely handmade jewelry, art, decor, upcycled items you've given a special touch to, anything at all.

3) You must mail the gift by December 17th. Then wait eagerly by your own front door for your gift!


 You can choose to post your gift or the gift you receive on your blog or not. It's up to you!

To enter you must send me an email with your full name, website/blog (if desired) and mailing address to myflightsofwhimsy (at) gmail (dot) com by next Friday November 19th. I will send you your match the following Monday on November 22nd. Then the fun will begin!

Let's make this year's gift swap BIG BIG BIG! Spread the word and the cheer and enjoy!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Brani- I am nervously in:) I'm not sure anyone will want something I make but sounds fun. I'm in Canada- is that OK?

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

Christine I thought the same thing sounds like a great idea though but like people always say it's the thought that counts and if it's homemade there's a lot of thought and hard work put into it, so I'm in!

Sarah Greenman said...

I'm in... emailing you right now!

Sapnuose said...

I think that handmade gifts are the best, and this holiday swap is a wonderful idea. Can't wait to start crafting!

Leah said...

What a great idea!!!! I love it!

I will email you soon!!

Luvs!