Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Pi Day!

I heard on the radio that today is "Pie" today and I immediately thought "Yum! I love pie, nom nom nom!" But no, it's actually March 14th as in 3.14, or, Pi day. I prefer the first way personally but in honor of Pi day here's some really beautiful interiors featuring circles!


                                                                        Source: goodmeasureblog.com via Tina on Pinterest



                                                                   Source: community.livejournal.com via Aiko on Pinterest


It's ceiling medallions, neat right?




                                                                                  Source: flickr.com via Ideas to on Pinterest




Did I just use math as a theme? How do you like that! Happy Monday!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Yay for Pi day!!! I think it's awesome that you used math as a theme!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful images- especially the first two- something so simple a serene about a perfect circle- right?

Anonymous said...

Wow that first photo with the pool is amazing!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the white floors. They are fabulous.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Xo,
E&J

Things to Do said...

What a great idea! And can I say how obsessed I would have been with that pool circle area when I was a kid? I would have played hop scotch all over that place!