Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tag Sale

Nicole at Sketch 42 is hosting a blogger tag sale and since we're basically one chair away from hoarding it's guaranteed to be a good time!


On my list, this vintage sofa...




83" length x 34" deep x 29.5" height (18" height of seat), $250 firm

I know I know, I went on and on about how awesome this sofa is. I still beleive that but I've also come to realize that it's just too small for our rather large living room. Such a bummer. If I don't sell it then I will just keep it at my mom's farm to go in my future house, you know the one that has tons of different rooms and such...

Also this huge gold mirror...

I don't think it's actually vintage but it has a fancy gold frame and some  nice weight to it. Only $50

I know my entry looks scary! We had just moved in and I was trying to make it work. Trial by error I guess. 

I'm not trying to make a profit off any of these things, I'm just listing them here for what I paid for them and hopefully they'll go to a good home! If interested please email me, myflightsofwhimsy(at)gmail(dot)com

Happy hump day!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I linked up too- need to raise $$ for kitchen:) Love that sofa of yours...wish I had anywhere to put it. Good luck!!

Sketch42 said...

I LOVE that sofa!

I seriously wish I needed that.

Annie Wilcox Designs said...

Would have been good in my office. Happy Selling!

Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy said...

Hmmm, how can I get that sofa to Toronto?????