Thursday, July 7, 2011

Episode 3 of Things I Got From the Trash!

Another great discovery this week. Its just getting ridiculous really, the things my neighbors throw out is cray-zay!


Oh little wooden office chair, I'm going to do nasty things to you...

Like...


From

or maybe...


or even...

                                                                       Source: frydogdesign.blogspot.com via A. on Pinterest



or possibly...


From

So many options, so little chair!

(queue music)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Things to Do said...

Wow what a great find. I love the ones that have a design on them. I'm so excited and can't wait to see how it looks when you're all done!

Kaye said...

Love the first one....you find great stuff on the curb!

cat said...

amazing! I love those white chairs with the red legs! Can't wait to see the redo!
cat