Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New Photos of My Home

I mentioned before that I had my good friend Monica use her excellent photog skills to take pictures of my home to enter a contest. Here are some photos of the dining room you didn't see before and some new ones of my foyer. These are the only two rooms I consider "done". And most of you design-files know that a room is never truly done but is simply a room that doesn't have a laundry list of projects still to be done!


The dining table is from Pier 1, on clearance for only $300.


The light fixture is a generic one from Lowe's. I simply slipped a large drum shade over it and tied it up with wire.



The China cabinet is vintage, purchased at a garage sale for a song.



The bar cart was purchased at Canton Flea Market for $50. 




The paper on top is from Paper Source, I glued it on with spray adhesive.



I had a lot of questions about this vase. It's from a flea market. And I use the term flea market generously, I bought it from a lady that basically sells garage sale rejects out of a shack in the middle of nowhere. Lucky break I guess!


The paper in the back is from Paper Source.


Curtain fabric is from Mood.



The chairs were purchased on Craigslist for $100 for all 6. I painted them and the black and white stripe is from High Fashion Home.




All the large mirrors are vintage. The two small ones are from Target. The bench is another Canton purchase which I painted and covered in an outdoor fabric. The hatboxes are also vintage.


The console was a Target purchase from college. Just repainted it with glossy black and white paint.


The cup is a 50cent Goodwill find.


I purchased the mask in Venice, Italy on our honeymoon.


The knobs are from Anthropologie and the lamp was a sample from my old job that was never picked up.

I hoped you enjoyed the tour!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

I just love your bar cart and the paper from paper source!

And I've always wanted to arrange a bunch of mirrors on the wall. It looks great.

Whitney Kaye said...

Where did you buy such a large drum shade? I am looking for two myself.

whitneykayestyles.blogspot.com

Askari Apps said...

Everybody does not purchase an expensive DSLR blur camera to capture/snap the auto blur image.
But don’t worry we solve this problem freely. Our team makes a Blur BackgroundBlur Background - Blur image app for blurry photo.
After using this Blur background Photo Editor App you will make your photos similar to like capture with a DSLR camera