Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Details Around My House

Freshening things up for Spring with a few little things here and there.


New pillows from Ecuador are out.


The detail on them is fabulous. All embroidered on velvet. Can't believe I scored both of these for $35.


Added some new art to the gallery wall. (the one on the left) My husband said most of the art in our home was made by me and he wanted to make something. So naturally, Mr. Computer Guy wrote a program to generate these sweet abstract images from a photo. Of course his art is still made by a computer, love that!


Been thinking about rearranging my living room, but that's a whole other post!


Changed things up on the mantle.


I'm in love with this agate clock my parents got me for Christmas. You know rocks are my thang!
Photobucket